Chemilizer HN55 Medicator
"Water Treatment Made Easy"
The Chemilizer Medicator is designed to accurately inject additives proportional to the amount of water flow. A medicator is required to inject at flow ranges as low as 4 litres per hour when animals are small, and stay consistently accurate as the flow rate increases during a growth cycle when flow rates will exceed 720 times the original amount.
All injectors are designed as a two-part system.
Part One – WATER MOTOR
The nonelectric water motor functions on demand with water flow. Inside the water motor is a fixed diaphragm assembly that travels up and down with alternate filling of the upper and lower chambers.
Part Two – CHEMICAL PUMP
Inserted into the bottom of the water motor is a positive displacement chemical pump. The chemical pump draws directly from a stock solution container and injects into the water line.
Chemilizer injectors maintain accuracy longer because of superior product designs that use a durable rubber diaphragm instead of a plastic piston.
WATER MOTOR PARTS LIST
- 143-00003 BUNA O RING
- 143-00007 BUNA O RING BODY CAPS
- 143-00016 BUNA O RING INLET/OUTLET VALVE
- 143-00019 SCREWS FOR WATER MOTOR
- 143-00022 DIAPHRAGM ASSEMBLY
- 143-00034 INLET/OUTLET VALVE ASSEMBLY
- 143-00035 PIVOT ARM ASSEMBLY
- 143-00036 ACTUATOR ARM ASSEMBLY
- 143-00044 TOP CAP FOR WATER MOTOR
- 143-00045 MAIN TOP BODY
- 143-00046 MAIN BOTTOM BODY
- 143-00047 BOTTOM CAP FOR WATER MOTOR
- 143-00048 TOP BYPASS
- 143-00049 INLET TEE FOR WATER MOTOR
- 143-00050 OUTLET TEE FOR WATER MOTOR
- 143-00051 TWIST AIR VENT ASSEMBLY
- 143-00066 DELIVERY HOSE