Big Dutchman Controls
The Climate computer that meets the demands of the future
The most important characteristics include:
- PID climate computer: the temperature in the house is regulated quickly and precisely to the required level
- Full BigFarmNet compatibility: cab work with all other BigFarmNet computers in the network
- 7-inch colour touchscreen; graphically displays any relevant curve progression. Functions that are used on a daily basis are immediately avaiable in the menu
- Different user levels: password protected, non-authorized persons cannot change the computer settings
- Modular hardware: easy to extend when new functions have to implemented
- Service access via the internet and BigFarmNet for quick user support in case of issues
To read how this connects to the BigFarmNet system click here.
Big Dutchman Alarm System
For the highest security standards in your pig house
Modern houses for pig production are constantly equipped with more technical management aids. Automation processes for feed and water supply as well as climate control increase every day. Installing technical devices for monitoring and notification purposes is therefore an absolute necessity. Farm managers can react instantly in case of problems and are thus able to prevent damage in a reliable manner. Big Dutchman alarm systems raise the bar regarding functionality and security requirements.
- for highest security standards
With the alarm device AC Touch, Big Dutchman introduces a new generation of alarm systems. Instead of a key, AC Touch is accessed by means of a fi ngerprint sensor. This ensures that changes to settings and acknowledged alarms can be tracked back to the responsible person with absolute certainty; a great advantage on farms with several employees.
Furthermore, the alarm device is easy to use thanks to a large colour display. All alarm inputs and functions are displayed clearly and can be easily adjusted. Another important feature is the "black box", which cannot be deleted and saves all alarms and activities.
All functions at a glance
- 10 analogue or digital alarm inputs, e.g. temperature alarm, fire alarm, motor failure;
- all inputs are fail-safe in case of wire breaks and, as an option, also for short circuits, too;
- 10 relay outputs actively switch on emergency fans or MultiStep groups, dependant on temperature limits or alarm notifications;
- the temperature is monitored by means of temperature profiles which can be pre-configured or set up individually;
- temperature monitoring registers both sudden temperature changes and temperatures below or above the absolute values with regard to the current outside temperature;
- secure identification of up to 20 users with different rights thanks to a fingerprint sensor;
- progress curves of all alarms of the past 30 days can be displayed;
- the long-time storage cannot be deleted for an entire year;
- phase failure monitoring (optional) reports power failures;
- backup battery including monitoring of the battery status;
- automated test alarm;
- less important alarms can be muted for the night;
- integrated microphone records alarm messages.