Stockyard Team visit Euro Tier and BD Headquarters in Germany
After a three-year break Marcus Jones (Managing Director) and Cam Ross (Sales Manager- Pigs) took the opportunity to travel to Hannover, Germany in November to visit Euro Tier, the world’s leading trade fair in animal farming and livestock management. With over 1,800 exhibitors from 57 countries, this was an excellent opportunity for the Stockyards team to visit old friends, suppliers investigate new products and systems to suit the Australian Pig and Poultry markets. This time was well spent. In the coming months customers will start to see new products and innovations what Marcus and Cam found. It was also very interesting talking to many people on the new welfare codes that being integrated in Europe and the equipment that goes with that.
After the show Cam Ross also had the opportunity to Visit Big Dutchman headquarters in Vecta, Germany and toured the warehousing, show room and office Facilities. Big Dutchman also organised for Cam to visit a farm displaying BD ActivWell freedom farrowing crate on farm. Cam also travelled to Denmark and visited Big Dutchman Scandinavia to tour BD Feed milling including 4,10 and 20 ton per hour mills.
- Stockyard Team visit VIV ASIA in Bangkok
- Stockyard Team visit Euro Tier and BD Headquarters in Germany
- Dresden Expands through Stockyard Industries
- Stockyard Industries Team at PIX AMC Pork Production Conference
- New GS100 Wet/Dry Feeder
- Stockyard Industries Business Growth and new Employees (APN- June 22)
- Visit Stockyard Industries at PIX AMC Pork Production Conference 15th-17th May 22
- Stockyard Industries turnkey projects (APN- April 2022)
- Insight into Stockyard Industries (APN- January 2022)
- Need a cost effective refurb and upgrade of your old shed?
- Virtual Tour of Big Dutchman Showroom
- ALIS SENSORS
- STOCKYARD COMPLETES TWO X 3 NURSERY SHEDS
- STOCKYARD TECHNICAL TEAM HERE TO HELP DURING COVID-19
- WE ARE STILL OPEN FOR BUSINESS