STOCKYARD EXPANDS TECHNICAL SERVICE TEAM
Stockyard Industries expands its Technical Service Team and welcomes new Warehouse manager in Bendigo
Stockyard Industries would like to welcome Douglas Chadambuka to our Technical Service Team. Douglas has a diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering and a Cert IV in Electrical instrumentation. Douglas has had more than 20 years’ experience in installation, repair, maintenance and commissioning of machines in various industrial manufacturing industries. In his previous roles Douglas has been responsible for installation, fault finding, servicing and maintenance and providing hands-on experience training to staff.Douglas will be based in Toowoomba, Queensland for all your service needs and can be contacted on 0427 583 997 or email@example.com .
Stockyard would also like to welcome Paul McKeon as the new Warehouse Manager in Bendigo. Paul has more than 23 years’ experience in warehousing in hardware and retail. With the growing business, Stockyard have also purchased a larger Delivery vehicle to service our customers on delivery runs in Southern NSW, Victoria and South Australia. The larger vehicle allows us to add more equipment onto the runs. With the rakes we now can carry longer feedpipes. With the soon to be delivered aluminium trailer we can carry more than 4.5 tonne of products.
- ALIS SENSORS
- STOCKYARD COMPLETES TWO X 3 NURSERY SHEDS
- STOCKYARD TECHNICAL TEAM HERE TO HELP DURING COVID-19
- WE ARE STILL OPEN FOR BUSINESS
- STOCKYARD EXPANDS TECHNICAL SERVICE TEAM
- VICTORIAN PIG FAIR IN BENDIGO. DONT FORGET OUR EOFY SALE ON CONSUMABLES!
- STOCKYARD INDUSTRIES SILVER SPONSORS FOR VICTORIAN PIG FAIR
- CASE STUDY: EXTERIOR WALLS OF PIG SHEDS
- STOCKYARD INDUSTRIES WELCOMES TIN PHUNG
- STOCKYARD TEAM VISITS THE BIGGEST VIV ASIA SHOW IN BANGKOK IN 33 YEARS