STOCKYARD TEAM VISITS THE BIGGEST VIV ASIA SHOW IN BANGKOK IN 33 YEARS
The team at Stockyards including Marcus and Michele Jones, Steven Clohesy and Cam Ross attended VIV Asia which was held from March 13-15. With more than 1,245 international exhibitors of leading companies from 62 countries, it offered a unique opportunity to access global market leaders in Pig and Poultry production. It was also a great opportunity to meet with one of our key suppliers Big Dutchman. Big Dutchman introduced many innovations at VIV Asia from equipment for modern egg production and poultry growing to clever feeding and sophisticated climate control systems. Products included the further developed climate and production computer Viper Touch 6.0 with a new powerful CPU and large 10″ display.
- Visit Stockyard Industries at PIX AMC Pork Production Conference 15th-17th May 22
- Stockyard Industries turnkey projects (APN- April 2022)
- Insight into Stockyard Industries (APN- January 2022)
- Need a cost effective refurb and upgrade of your old shed?
- Virtual Tour of Big Dutchman Showroom
- ALIS SENSORS
- STOCKYARD COMPLETES TWO X 3 NURSERY SHEDS
- STOCKYARD TECHNICAL TEAM HERE TO HELP DURING COVID-19
- WE ARE STILL OPEN FOR BUSINESS
- STOCKYARD EXPANDS TECHNICAL SERVICE TEAM
- VICTORIAN PIG FAIR IN BENDIGO. DONT FORGET OUR EOFY SALE ON CONSUMABLES!
- STOCKYARD INDUSTRIES SILVER SPONSORS FOR VICTORIAN PIG FAIR
- CASE STUDY: EXTERIOR WALLS OF PIG SHEDS
- STOCKYARD INDUSTRIES WELCOMES TIN PHUNG
- STOCKYARD TEAM VISITS THE BIGGEST VIV ASIA SHOW IN BANGKOK IN 33 YEARS