– the feeding system especially for broiler breeders
REPROMATIC is a feeding system developed by Big Dutchman to ideally meet the particular requirements of broiler breeder management.
Only by restricted feeding of hens can both uniform physical and sexual development of birds during rearing and high, long lasting reproductive
capability during the production phase be achieved.
REPROMATIC is ideally suited for achieving these targets as it perfectly combines the advantages of chain and pan feeding. The
rugged CHALLENGER feed chain with a large conveying capacity is used as conveying system. The birds are fed at FluxxBreeder,
the newly developed feed pan with 16 feeding spaces.
– modern feed pan with 16 “true” feeding spaces for rearing and production for day-old-to-death or separate rearing and production phase
The main aim in rearing is for all hens of a flock to reach laying maturity at the same time. A uniform flock can only develop,
if all birds have sufficient space to feed. Moreover, pans must be filled simultaneously at the same speed and to the same
level to allow all birds of a flock to receive the same amount of feed during restricted feeding.
Features of FluxxBreeder in the rearing phase
- 360° flooding mechanism ensures a high feed level in the pan, by lowering the entire circuit to the floor => ideally suited
for day-old chicks;
- simple and reliable, one-handed adjustment of the feed level in 8 steps by means of a three-way thread => it is not possible
to accidentally readjust the feed level;
- 8 wings on the outer cylinder of the pan prevent feed spillage as lateral knocking-out of the feed is not possible;
- flat pan dish => good distribution of feed in the pan, reduces feed wastage;
- the integrated volume reducer allows for small feed rations, thus ensuring fast and simultaneous filling of all pans;
- 4 cleaning holes in the dish so that remaining wash water can easily run off;
- easy-to-open locking mechanism to open the hinged pan bottom so that the pan can easily and thoroughly be cleaned after every
- by means of a tube adapter, the feed pan can also be coupled to the AUGERMATIC conveying system.
MALE PAN or MALE PAN PLUS
Separate male feeding. We take HYGIENE seriously!
The correct feeding of males is very important for a high fertility rate. Separately feeding males guarantees that all males
receive the specified amount of feed. Moreover, it is possible to use different feed mixes for hens and males. Feed
is supplied by a high speed auger. It is very important that the feed lines are lifted high enough so that the pans are out
of reach of the hens.
The MALE PAN (Ø 330 mm) is equipped with a 5-arm grill, with or without sliding shut-off, and can feed 7 to 9 birds. The solid,
stable connection to the pipe can easily withstand the stress and strain caused by the males during feeding. If the
MALE PAN PLUS with sectioned dish is used, the integrated volume reducer allows fast, simultaneous and uniform filling of all