Digital DTD Controller V1.8
With a simple and easy-to-use interface, our DTD (Dusk till Dawn) Digital Controller (V1.8) creates ‘natural’ lighting patterns configurable by species, life cycle stage and welfare requirements.
Benefits to the farmer
- Customisable lighting levels encouraging more natural behaviour and mobility.
- Creates a cadence of daylight for increasing welfare and productivity.
- Improve overall livestock health through natural lighting patterns.
- Five on-off cycles over two independent channels (ten in total) in a 24-hour period.
- Programmable and variable fade-in and fade-out cycles.
- Switch to ALIS™ Blue Lamp (see reverse) for poultry catching phase.
DTD Controller features
- Lighting boost function to override the lighting intensity for a preset duration.
- Two independent lighting controls for manual and automatic lighting patterns.
- Simple mode setting switches for a single channel or two-channel operation and enhanced lighting pattern.
- Control up to four lighting cables per channel (eight cables in total).
- Power supply failure alarm.
- Smooth dimming effect.
ALIS™ Tube Lamps deliver optimum lighting conditions in layer systems using induction technology – keeping the power supply front of house for safety.
- Rated lamp life: 60K hours.
- Three years’ warranty (warranty valid from date of manufacture).
ALIS™ Tube Lamps provides 3.6m of lighting per coupler using 0.6m, 0.9m and 1.2m tube lengths using ALIS™ induction
The new LED regulator is fitted with advanced software control, this enables the regulator to log and compare the frequency of the
AC main power supply frequency of each cycle 50 to 60 times per minute and to automatically compensate for changing frequency.
Should the main power supply be of low quality or suffer from external interference the regulator is fitted with an amber status LED
which will illuminate upon poor main power supply.
With the regulated frequency being emitted from the control, the dimmer can then safely dim the system. This is an important addition
to any lighting system as it has numerous benefits for the equipment as well as the livestock that are exposed to regulated constant
light. The status indicator is easily reset by powering the regulator down/and powering back up.
■ Fitted with Minimum light trimmer and Maximum light trimmer.
■ Smooth dimming effect.
■ Mains Voltage: 85Vac – 256Vac.
■ Maximum Load: 2500W.
■ Frequency: 50/60Hz.
■ Adjustment: Fitted with Minimum light trimmer and Maximum light trimmer.
■ Control Input: 0-5V/0-10V or 5K 3 wire potentiometer (Control output 5000 steps at 50Hz).
■ Dimensions: 146mm x 88mm x 55mm.